Supporting you and your family in times of need
Our Pastoral Care services provide understanding, care and support times of need.
Help when you need it
Our Pastoral Care team provides care and support for patients, clients, residents, families, staff and volunteers in line with HammondCare’s Christian motivation and mission.
Pastoral care offers a range of services to address emotional and spiritual needs for people of all faiths and none.
Pastoral Care can provide:
- A caring and supportive person in times of loneliness, anxiety, stress and pain.
- Someone to talk to about life concerns and spiritual dilemmas.
- Prayer and bible reading with those who desire it. Christian Services are held regularly in some of our facilities.
Pastoral Care can arrange:
- Visits from your local church or place of worship where possible
- Spiritual and emotional support in ways that fulfill your needs.
- Bereavement support to those who are grieving the loss of a loved one.